The woodworking never ends as work on the top continues. Today we were able to mill 90% of the boards to within a fraction of final size. This will allow us to glue up everything and then trim the slightest bit off to get her right to final size.
I marked out the lines for the domino's, then started cutting. I think we put about 6-7 in between every board.
Next we brought over all the clamps we would need plus all the glue supplies as well. I laid a white board down on the bench so the glue does not stick to it.
Now time for the glue, this time I did it in a time lapse video to add drama! now for some reason I cannot figure out how to stop it from rotating the video upon upload, so you'll have to turn your head a little lol.
You can never have enough clamps! Only not enough. That's a fact Google it.