Today was action packed, we cut all the 1/2" through holes and counter bores. We cut all of the tenons which will need a little clean up with a shoulder plane. I also cut most of the mortises. Upon cutting the through holes we figured out that the carriage bolts were way too tight of a fit, so we bored them out just a bit with a hand drill now they slide right in.
My Powermatic mortising machine made short work of all the mortises but you had to be careful on the second pass not to deflect the bit into the open cut.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have all the leg work (hahaha) done so we can start to fit the stretchers. Its possible this thing will start to look similar to a workbench soon.